Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Go Comic! Today (1)


Here comes a new style. I'll post an entry of a comic sketch of my favourite cartoonist Wiley when I feel like to. (I admire his style of drawing; comot tapi kemas).

So what you can do is to comment on the current issue that this guy has incorporated in his cartoon. You know, different person has different way on how they view the message that this guy's trying to convey. So let's see how does your thinking style work?

Let me start for today


Click on picture for larger view


My Comment: Hmm....To my understanding, this is probably why we've come across movies like the Matrix Trilogy and Butterfly Effect which both happen to be so confusing when you watch them for the 1st time....Ngehehe :)

That's my opinion, you can have yours....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no comment

Anonymous said...

It's must be expensive right..your comment that is... (;