Monday, July 07, 2008

Anwar's latest sodomy case is a shocker

but nothing is more shocking than the news I've just received. I was told to leave for UTP earlier than I anticipated all down to my Final Year Project. Blurghhhh! I cannot heave a sigh more...

Last time I checked, there have not been a single semester of my undergraduate studies in which I spent the entire semester break completely at home! Bole jd gile!

It's happening again. This time, the effect is thousand times worse than the previous ones.

During these remaining days at home, everytime I think of my FYP, suddenly I find all the lame channels in astro like Asian Food Channel, TVIQ, Disney Playhouse, etc are so engaging and entertaining Hahaha! (to show you guys how boring my FYP is...aih..)

Once I'm in the campus, there's no way I'm going back home for there won't be any spare time especially during the final semester. I can foresee how miserable life could be in the coming months....Hmm...

Kejap.

This is not what I intended to say in the first place.

As a response to saudara Man and saudari Aishah (thanks to both of you guys for being frequent visitors by the way (; <---Ye ke frequent? Hehe), I have to come up with an update.

First of, I have been traveling with my childhood fellas (emer, arul, cepek, arin) to few places as part of rancangan menghabiskan duit (and indeed this month I'm financially broke, and emotionally broke too-mainly due to FYP) for the past one month.

Then, I have too...aa...tak tau la nak update ape sbnrnye...

If I were to blog on current politic scenes, I'm not chedet and therefore I'll pass. I could talk on Euro 08 but it had long been concluded (and I'm not Shebby) and so I'll pass. I can talk rubbish (and that's what you're reading right now XD) but that would degrade the reputation of this blog, and therefore finally, I've decided to do something that I should have done long before this entry.

I owe Sedari Ain Nadia a big reply-post lebey kuang hehehe..She tagged me before and it took me .................emm.....like......2 months or so (die tag aku May 19...hr ni July 19..:P) to respond heh! Sori la ain, tak pernah buat tag2 nih. Bnyk amik mase nk belajar. Nih baru faham camne nk buat. (i know, agak2 aa alasan kn. kill me..)

Bu
t before anything, I have to applaud her for having a great deal of determination, patience and passion to keep her blog updated so frequent like it's nobody's business! Dewi! Dewi! (akin to Dewa! Dewa! ; sambil buat aksi sembah separuh tangan) <---kne la bodek..

Okeh.

Jom jalankan tanggungjawab tag anda.

It's the 7s..


Facts about me.
Can I just sum it all up by the way? You do the numbering. Hmm..okeh, me. I don't know about other ppl around me, but I personally would like to believe that I'm average on all sides. I mean, I'm akin to what Americans have with their 'average Joes'. I can be extremely peramah to the extent that I become annoying to some ppl. Especially to those who refuse to be in close proximity (by the way if I have bad breath just tell me straight to my face mmkaay?). So please advise whenever necessary (when I start to annoy you guys when I'm out there lah okay?) I can become selfish depending on situation so don't be my friend. Go away. Main jauh jauh. To masuk syurga is of course everybody's dream and it's a hell of a job I can say that. Staying in a circle of good people can certainly be a lot of help! So friends, help me become a better person I beg you. There's a lot more I can describe about myself but out of fear of seeing the ugly side of me from the outsiders POV, I leave the rest for you to add...in your own words but keep them to yourself thank you.


Valuable things for me.

Can ppl be considered as 'things' in this case? Nevermind, let's list the things i see as valuable. Hmm...my mobile phone, laptop, desktop, mp3 walkman, wrist watch, aku pnye JanSport bag (I know, nmpk skema when I bring it all around) sneakers, Darth Vader mask complete set, okeh cukup 7. Wait, just for the record, klw 'things' termasuk orang, they would obviously be my family, friends and family. And friends too...and family of course. And yeah, including my extended family...Korang smer ade harga di sisi aku!!!!


Enjoyable things for me.


Laa...malasnye nk jwb soklan nih. Emm..Sufficient for me to say anything that I achieve pleasure out of it (Lain mcm je bunyi...shoot! Haha! Please, help yourself not to be mislead! Haha..) I mean they can be anything or any activity that you do then you get pleasure out of doing it. Got it? Nevermind. Forget it. (Psst..Having said that, u know, a married couple can answer this far better than any of us. hehe ...XD)



First time in my life

Is this question legitimate by the way? Which 'first time' part of my life should I reveal here? Should th
ey be the lawful ones or should I include all the 'first time' that were seen as non ethical by many? There were so many 'first time' moments in my life. I don't know which weighs more than the others. Is this question a trick? This is my first time to come across such a question. I choose not to answer. Anyway, the first time I took my own crap without any adult supervision is when I was 4...maybe younger. Or was it? I cannot get a hold of the memories whatsoever of my childhood life at 3 yrs old and below. My brain is weak..



Things that make me sad

Seeing dead people (or witnessing people slo
wly dying) <---more to scary rather than sad eh? Insaf2. To see people/member takde duit nak makan. I will be sad when I am left out from the crowd. Sad to see the Palestinians' sufferings. But honestly, it's difficult for me to be sad. Great things happen now and then. I'm a happy guy (so far) They say life's too short to be wasted on sad things.



Habis!! Yes! Haha..Langsai jgak utang. Oh.. I wish not to tag anyone. (Wish to tag all names yg ade kt 'bloggers list' tp aku fhm 'rajin' is not their best friend + fyp + intern and stuffs, so.....
okeh..)





p/s: This is not a post on Malaysia's politic. Tajuk hanye hiasan semata-mata. Sori..




8 comments:

Raieza Hanim R said...

oii baru ingat nak tengok gambar Penang kau!
sekali zero ?
hehe.

bLosSom86 said...

uyttttt

title post tadek kene mengena ngn post pe cer?haha.plz write something bout the sodomy case since im too lazy to read newspaper bcoz diorg only write from government side je kn.owhh one more thing,plz tuka pic aku.aku sanggup bg pic lain.muahahahaha:P

ps/ dun tell me dat ur fyp is worse than our etp.hee:P

Anonymous said...

SEX AND THE C4


Sodomy is a useful word
recently said and heard,
in Malaysian homes and offices
it’s all about famous orifices.
What is going on, you wonder
when Bala steals the thunder,
finger pointing the magic word
to the delight of a horny herd
Organs united, names forgotten?
VIPs are really rotten
Saifool he knows and did not know
doubts about Aminah begin to grow
of whose loose lips he was afraid
but liked her other end instead;
of course he knew it wasn't right
but it felt so good and tight!
You could not hump like Greeks
the Hindenburg’s fat cheeks;
what her hubby found so succulent
was making Rosmah trucculent.
And so she thought, the time was due
for a nice Mongolian barbecue.
Enter the analyst, not so anal,
who found the girl too banal;
fearing supernatural harm
from her juicy feminine charm,
he hired Bala straightaway
to keep the honeytrap at bay
but private dicks were of no match
for Aminah's superlative snatch
and now that Najib had had his fill,
he would not share the till;
right after the submarine deal,
Aminah's fate he would seal.
Now Rosmah had one idea
on how to kenakan dia
"Let’s bomb the bombshell,
let's send her to hell."
Thus perished the hapless beauty
after translation and booty duty;
now Rosmah’s ass was happy
until one blogger got yappy;
this Hindenburg nearly caught fire
yet to sue she has no desire.
But Najib's part in this murder
will travel much further;
despite his media actions
and one or two retractions,
some questions will remain
a big part of his bane–
how did Altantuya really die?
and why did he have to lie?
Did he pay off Bala savvily,
or threaten to C4 his family?
What acts could be more despised?
With his money, we’re not surprised;
after all, he's such a bully beast,
to him and him alone, at least,
magic words that cannot apply–
are useful for making rivals die.

aween mokhtar said...

Malaysia politic is giving me a headache~
Tp aku bace chedet evryday. at least there's sarcasm evry nw and then :p

pRincESs_N said...

sila langsaikn ye....harap uma je dkat...btg idung pOn x nmpk....

iLLy said...

owh politic... baik naik ktm bagai tin sardin pergi kerje hari-hari. dan doa agar selamat pergi dan sampai....

Uena said...

wahaha~ tipah tertipu seyhhh! ciskek tul r. i tought u have sumthing new to tell about this great fella~~ scroll down...then scroll down..read it line by line..xde pon. pape pon~~ its great to know 7s things in ur lyf~ try to noe u better~~~

thaqifroslim said...

Ieja: Gamba ade kt facebook. Nk upload bloggers mls hehe

Mena: Sbb aku secara jujurnya x tau sape btol sape salah, so aku pn x kesah psl diorg. lantakla sape nk sodom sape pn. Masing2 da besar..

Zainor: Aku stalker chedet.....punye blog jgak. Hehehe

Ain: Da. Langsai da. Hehe..mesti berkurun nko tggu. Aaa..psl rumah tu, mmg da dekat, kang klw aku ajak kuar ade org jealous plk (;

Illy: Tell me about it. Aku fhm. Aku boleh relate prsn ko. Tmbh plk minyak dh naik...Been there..

Chuna: Jgn percaye 7s smer atas tu...tidak telus and ade unsur2 cereka...sikit. Sikit je. X banyak.