Friday, November 24, 2006

TOUGHEST WEEK YET

(PIC: Lecturer's solution to our given assignment of Heat Transfer ..Purposely prepared for the Finals..They do this all the time to help us..Thnx to them, at least we could pass the course. Huahua!)


Thursday, being another tough day in my llife as starting from last week, till yet next week, are UTP's final exam weeks......Blurghh...I couldn't sigh more. For the first time in my life, at this point, I feel like I need a Holiday. A meaningful one..I mean in sense of relaxing myself. Yearning for a small chalet, set near a beach, (I'm having prob pronouncing beach as 'bitch'..Huahua!) and I wouldn't take the effort to walk along the beach and enjoy the scenery whatsoever...I would laze on the comfy bed instead...I imagine my self smelling the Holiday scents which you usually find on the hotel's bed sheet, towels, and in the bath tub..Ahahaha! Nk balik nk balik...!!

No comments: