Friday, April 11, 2008

The joke of the decade....

Sumpah diorg mmg kelakar.

How do they define 'naizzz' I wonder...Hmm...

Seriously speaking, I have absolutely no idea which part of me that is naizzz......baikkah? aku kah Baik? Are you freaking kidding me? Hahaha....! How in the world they see me as the 'right' fella (or 'guy' as printed on the certificate) to carry such honor(or joke I may say)....aih...? Tapelah tu...

It's not that I'm making a big deal out of it, but...rase mcm bersalah (perasaan bersalah yg krg slalu rase bile hilangkan barang member yg krg pinjam-walaupun bole bayar balik tp x dpt puaskn hati member sbb diorg nk brg yg dipinjam. bkn duit...)

But I like it anyway and soon put it up on the notice board in my room...heh! Penghargaan katenye...

And there went apez bluntly commenting right after he saw it,

"How could they be soooooo blind! "

and I went,

" Muahahahahahahaha! "

Nak buat cmne, aku x bersalah....

And I recall how sapu was being more critical towards this-unbelievable (at least to me and the rest of my fellas yg rapat2nih)-but-true-event. Maybe sapu antara org yg aku slalu get along with sbb tu die menembak terus,

" Siap-siap pik (syapik, another surprised friend, apparently being sapu's room8), balik nih kito tunjuk belako bukti-bukti bg komiti tgk semula deh! "

and again I went,

" Muahahahahahahaha! "

There's nothing much I could do except to agree on what kind of person the rest of my fellow Jan04 mates perceived me to be...Kekekeke! (Hmm...I think they're right....or aren't they?)

Ape-ape pun, krg (smer yg memangkah dan yg memilih) memang BEST!!!!! Thank you!

p/s: Looks certainly can be deceiving. In my case however, that would not be necessarily true. I am what I am (as 'correctly' perceived by those who know me lah) hahahaha! Maybe krg patut syorkan Undi Tidak Percaya utk aku..anyone? XD


p/s2: I know this might sound flirty and stuff, but I really think I should've taken a picture with our lovely Ms Nice girl that night. Heh!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aku rasa there must be some conspirasi behind this. How could they choose u?hahha..By the way org bagi terima jela.seb baik aku takde je haritu.muahahahaha

thaqifroslim said...

Ahahahaha! I think so. There must be a conspiracy of somekind behind all these... XD. Diorg maen2 je tu..

Or maybe, just maybe la..I think most probably they were being sarcastic when they put me up for that title....aih...You'll never know.

iLLy said...

lemme guess :
the nicest guy of the batch : U???

hahahahaha.... that's a good one. :P

thaqifroslim said...

Hmm...maybe...

=D

Raieza Hanim R said...

Entahnye,
aku pon tak sempat nak amek gamba ngn the so-called mr.nice guy in the batch nih.

wey aku dah berjaye letak comments kat blog aku. Bangga ni! ahaha

Husna said...

like you said, looks can be deceiving.

congrats! :P