Wednesday, September 17, 2008

16 September was Yesterday


The date that was so frequently talked about, has now passed. And I'm so pissed off because of it. Tell me who's not. The long awaited event had
not been materialized after so many students had come down all the way from their rooms to the hall. Yes people, I'm talking about Final Year Graduation Briefing that should've gone off this afternoon. Aih....kecewa. Last time, the briefing for Petronas interview was also postponed at the very last minutes. Kesian to those who have other commitments like FYP and stuffs that they had to call them off just to make way for the briefing....

Anyway, speaking of a completely different subject that has no significant relation to the topic, I can't help myself from getting anxious about the whole tukar-kerajaan buzz. I don't care if DSAI managed to pull it off and form the gov't soon, or whenever, as long as he doesn't go messing with Tun M. Simply because I still want to have my graduation scroll handed over by our chancellor!!! Aih..(-_-;)

I find that a little bit selfish of me...but who cares? Everyone thinks highly of him and so do I.

Semoga Tun M panjang umur & sihat selalu. Amin...





3 comments:

Edwin Si said...

lol... surprised to find out u were talking about the graduating briefing. haha...i was there too.. waiting like a fool. dem.

me<--waiting anxiously for petronas interview

mYshah said...

wah, nak grad da ke thaqif? bestnye, aku lagi stahun stgh lagi~ sigh... nway i guess ill try my best to be 1 of ur blog follower la, provided u'll maintain ur keaktifan bro. hehe. nanti aku link kat blog aku ek~ wasalam

sparkling said...

i jumpa tun kat pavillion!tadi..

he looks ill.