Monday, December 04, 2006

The Camera or The Pictures? (Which one costs you more?)

Ahaaa~ Finally, the holiday I've been waiting for..I left behind my hostel room with much relief..
I'm at home, and unless my family have any plan in stored for this holiday, I'm pretty much 'terperap' at home. Ahaha..Nevermind, at least I've my time to rest and laze around..

So last weekend, all my siblings were at home, except for my poor little sister who's stucked at Kedah struggling for the coming exam..Huahua..! Ok, back to my point. Since we were all at home, I asked KakNgah for the pictures she had taken during the last Eid Mubarak. (She is the only person in the family who had a digital camera, OLYMPUS to name it, and it costs her for nearly RM2000..)

Having perhaps to post the pictures in my friendster account, I asked her,


"Kakngah, have you uploaded all pictures to your notebook? You see, If you don't have time to e-mail them to us then just bring the camera and I'll upload them here at home.."
and she replied
"Erk...aa...well, emm..I lost the camera...(while 'tersengih')"
"You what?!!"
"Yeah, lost it during this annual dinner. I think I misplaced it somewhere. It could have been the toilet..I think"
"And the pictures...?"
"They are all in the memory card. I haven't uploaded them anywhere...They're gone too.."
"Sigh..."
And you should see her face that time...Pity her for the camera..She barely recognizes the functions of the camera..Haii...While knowing the camera was costly, it adds to the sense of ..aihhh...
But, it's okay, because I know my sister can afford to buy another one..That would be no problem to her..
The pictures? There were pictures of me having breakfast together with my father after the Morning Prayer, there were pictures of my other siblings smiling with my mother, everone with their new 'baju raya', there were pictures of the whole family preparing to 'balik kampung'...and there were all pictures taken during the four days of celebration..Now they are gone..

Huhu..~ So sad..aihh...
And this event have drawn me to the Mastercard Ads they usually play it on the TV.
OLYMPUS Digital Camera = RM 1800
Additional memory card = RM 120
Spare battery = RM 175
External battery charger = RM 65
Pictures of the family taken during Eid Celebration.....PRICELESS!
There are something in this world that money can't buy, for everything else, there's KakNgah!
Ahahaha..

No comments: