Friday, March 14, 2008

In the absence of tooth pick, I'll usually resort to paperclip instead...


Since I have a small gap between one tooth and the other tooth at the back of my mouth, food constantly get stuck comfortably (whatever that means) in that gap.

To alleviate from being uncomfortable of having something in my mouth, I'll always get back to my room to wash my mouth or simply take the junk out using traditional toothpick. The former however, doesn't always work. Toothpick by contrast, does a great job...I'm impressed! hehehe...

Too bad, often when I'm in campus, I'll have trouble finding cafes that provide toothpick at their premises.

Solution?: I'll resort to another alternative tool which more or less serves very similar purpose...Jeng3..Pretty much disgusting...I can say..You've been warned...

I use Paperclips...Hahahahaha!

Hahahahahaha!

Hahahaha!

Haha!

Step 1: Lay it down on flat surface..


Step 2: Pull one side straight....Hah! Siap pun!


Step 3: Koreklah.....
You'll feel relieved that I can assure you...Kekeke!
Please ignore this crappy post....I take the biggest crap whenever I feel depressed....Mintak maap la ye....

I hope the photos will stick in your memory for a long time...Long enough you'll loose appetite everytime you are about to have your daily meal...Ngehehehe...

7 comments:

Raieza Hanim R said...

ewwww weyy kot ye pon takyah laa letak gambar gigi tu sedang dikorek!!
Nasib baik gigi putih!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Btw gempak gila links bloggerszzz kau tuh. Rajin benar! Gambar mane laa kau dpt tu? Tukar tukar! Tak cukup rock.
Haha.

thaqifroslim said...

Ngehehe..tu la psl...Sbnrnye tujuan aku ltak post yg merepek tu nk meredakn traffic yg bnyk masuk..Aku dh strt cuak ble ramai (kot2 ade officer UTP bce habis kne warning)

Ye la kn sbb aku tulis elemen2 politik tu..takut tarik scholar je.

Tp mmg berkesan la tade org dh. Muahahaha!

Anyway gmba tu x cukup rock ke? Aku pilih gmba tu sbb nmpk natural/selambe/candit...

Ok kn?

Uena said...

aaa..
aku scroll down nampak --> paper clip
scroll lagi nampak --> paper clip yg sudah dijadikan pencungkil gigi..
scroll down lagi dan lagi nampak --> erk!!! apekah itu??? -_-""

aku rase struggle gile ko. hahaha:P siap tangkap gambo lagi tuuu ~
ala, nk takut pe nye tulis pasal politik..tulis je. best gak aku bace!! hehu =]

thaqifroslim said...

struggle jgak la sket. Igtkn nk pkai gmba gigi rumet wktu tgh berdengkur tp kesian plak. Kne ltak gmba sbb penting utk pemahaman lebih jelas...Visual aid katenye...Kekeke..

mohd azmir said...

wei takleh blah!! :{

pRincESs_N said...

thaqif....sgt slekeh ok pic tu....sgale taik gigi pn nmpk...

iLLy said...

Oi~! ape jadah letak gambo tgh korek gigi.. tak senonoh~!