Monday, March 03, 2008

Hujan, they're good but




Aku fhm klw diorg nih nk buat kerek ngn artis mainstream, tp silela jgn berlagak dgn fan2 kamu..

they're so stuck-up big time. I watched them performing live in this one event, and liked them right away. They sounded great and everyone was like singing along with the person in the next seat proving how the audience was relating to Hujan's music without very much effort from Hujan themselves. That, was on stage.

What I saw backstage was very much uglier than I anticipated. I got to join the-after party-where I saw everything you need to know about Hujan. Seriously guys, these fellas were being snobbish! Not to me ye.., but to their hardcore fans. I wish you guys were there to witness firsthand how snobbish they were to their fans (Terutama skali Noh, vocalist diorg..kerek seyh). Kesian kt mereka2 nih...dh sapot gile2 tp kne lyn mcm tu (Mind you, I'm a fan, tp bkn hardcore hehehe...)

Ye la kn, they were cool and plain on stage tibe2 ble after-party...jd mcm lain plak..aih..Cter die pjg. Susah nk describe nk explain psl bnde nih...

One thing I can say for certain, obviously they don't know how to look cool without being smug!

Disappointed..

Nonetheless, that would not deter me from listening to their music. At least, music is something that they're really good at. Hell yeah...

Tp rugi la...they COULD BE THE BEST, MINUS THE ATTITUDE....


No comments: