Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I am 21 going on 20..buleh ka?

Hye everyone!...it has been weeks since my last post. I'm back in campus, checked the exam result and even better (or worse) I've turned 21 ! Haha (or sob sob instead?) I'm getting older and the ugly part is, I try to pretend that I'm not...( I'm really good at having a professed appearance, at least as long as my anatomy can covers my age..Huahua!) <----to my fellows taking medical course, am I using 'anatomy' term the correct way? Heh..

Having said that, I've come accross Diha's page at blogdrive and read some of her posts. Then I went on reading others' blogs who are apparently Diha's coursemates, and some other friends.

Bright medical students. Struggling their way out in Russian Federation. And to my surprise most of them (the blogs) are in Bahasa. But that's not the point, because what really getting my attention was the fact that most of them are prone to Islamic-words of wisdom-kind of post.. It's good to see they're like that. Contrariwise with most of us studying locally, many of M'sian (Malay) students stdying overseas choose to profoundly involve in Islamic social events, classes, or even-high profile-religious activities. I guess when you're in foreign land, you tend to appreciate your culture and your religion more than you ever did.

Now that I'm 21, I can legally enter Zouk (<---baru ckp psl Religion obedience aih..) however I prefer not to..ye ke nih? huhu. Instead, I'm looking forward to register my name to have the eligibility to vote in the next election..Ngahaha! Vote, one thing the students abroad could not do, ..Huhu...Eh, ke boleh aaa? Krg undi pos bole ke? I believe they couldn't do so... (~_')

Well, my age and my exam cgpa are just another figures...So do I really care on getting older or worrying about my cgpa?.........HELL YES! Everyone's hoping for a better tomorrow, and I'm too hoping for a best ending!


Meche Week 2007 !

Logo Meche Week yg aku design..nice...(Angkat bakul sendre la kn? sape lg?)


Tentatively scheduled to be starting from 28th of Feb till 4th March, Meche Week is another so called fun event organized by Meche Club. Hip Hip Hooray!


So, ape yg ade? Nanti lah aku bgtau krg in the next post.

Ok before that, I'd like to say
thank you thank you
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you and thank youuuuuuu
to ALL Meche Club dedicated committees ( or should I say friends?)


Thank You Hicom
Azlia
Asma
Chaong
Har
Ati

Thank You Executive Committee
Sapu & Magh
Dede & Kak Nor
Syapit & Safwan Hanis
Rosyan & So
Jebon & Dee
Jess & Bob

Thank you Committee
Committee No. 1

Committee No. 52
(Ramai sgt, heh!)

Thank you for your Hard Work for the last 6 months, and keep working hard for the remaining 6 months.
Thank you for your endless commitment, passion and patience. I appreciate every single drop of sweat you produced in Meche Club (melampau la plak ayat..kakaka!)

Through these amazing tough periods, I enjoyed working with you guys, and got to know every one of you more. We've brought laughters, and sometimes we shed tears. Looking at the bright side, they've all brought us closer and everone is now more matured ( I cn see it in each one of you ) Just tinggal beberapa bulan je lg, pstu boleh la tgglkn legacy yg kite boleh banggakan kpd adik2..Huahua!
Gambatte everyone....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam.hey. nice post, u really got me laugh up here.. esp abt me and my frens appreciating bahasa and religion more(?!) i took that as a compliment.xpe. .. heh. funny, but its true somehow. well anyway, at least for me.the 'bahasa' part can be taken into consideration but the deen part, i dunno. i hope it cn be applied universally?

heh. nway thanks for dropping by! =)

Anonymous said...

nice design^_^
good luck for meche week

Anonymous said...

baik la..baik la..
aku sapot..
aku sapot..

nicely written posts..
and creatively decorated page..
i just read few lines just now..
and i like it very much..

nway.. i'll read 'em all later..
so.. keep on blogging dude~!

thaqifroslim said...

Huhuhu..Diha, I didn't mean to create this unpleasant feeling among you and your friends on this topic.(; Sorry if you're offended eh?

Anonymous said...

wa3,, great post dude!!
keep it up man,,