Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Short but Happy.

I got flu, and I hate it, in fact I hate it so much that I put it under my list of the 'Top 10 things I hate the most', heh! Having running nose, I'm not going to let it interfere my routine, without hell of a fight. My secret weapon; Panadol Active-Fast...A weapon of mass destruction- as far as my fisiology is concern. Well, today I had a chance to chat with my best buddy, recalling how boring it was; the 2007 nu yr celebration without his presence..Aih, it seems most of my colleagues who used to hang out with me (during holidays) had gone to their way getting educated..hehehe..I lost most of them to the learning institutions abroad..Hopefully they'll get what do they after for..and get themselves home as soon as possible. Gudluck to Wan, and everybody else studying abroad!

Now my buddy has signed out, he's busy for sure, well it was short but I am rather happy.

No comments: