Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A plan called off


Aih..(<---asyik mengeluh je ) today I got up at 7 am and drove Eli to her office. It was my turn to have the car..hehe..Primarily because I was supposed to meet Azlia somewhere in Bangi to have Meche Week's detail discussed. Unfortunately she was called by her mother to help her out to do some printings, leaving me sitting dumbfounded at home, thinking of where I should go with the car...And suddenly arul & cepek fortunately dropped by and we decided to have lunch (nasi berlauk plan asal) at Bangi Utama but ended up eating Hawaian Chicken and another pizza of some kind at Pizza Hut...huahua! It was my treat...Aih..Eli could have used the car for more important matter at work..Should you read this post Eli, I'd like to say sorry la..tak dapek den nolong eh... I don't know whether is it just me, or is it indeed Meche Club being cursed of having plans that would eventually be called off? Aih...

1 comment:

Raieza Hanim R said...

oit thaqif! balek utp dah! habes cuti dah. tak best =/
haha
ape cerite results? gempak lagi tak?
good luck next semester mr.president!